The Partnership for Market Readiness is a grant-based collaboration managed by the World Bank and supported by 13 contributing countries with a funding commitment of up to USD 127 million.
- 35 national and sub-national jurisdictions, and the European Commission
- 19 Implementing Country Participants, 13 Contributing Participants, and 4 Technical Partners
- Total capitalization of 7 million
- 17 countries have completed road maps for carbon pricing readiness
- .5 million allocated to governments to implement readiness activities
- 18 Technical Notes, 53 Technical Workshops and other knowledge exchanges
PMR in Video
Survei Persepsi: Pasar Karbon untuk Perubahan Iklim
This survey aims to find out public perceptions of the carbon market. The results of this survey are expected to provide input for the development of carbon markets in the future in Indonesia.