Milestone of Partnership for Market Readiness-Indonesia.
Partnership for Market Readiness launched in 2010 as global partnership initiative to increase mitigation capacity and funding innovation on climate change. Since then, series of high level meeting are conducted to improve global market readiness in implementing market-based instruments.
In 2013, Indonesia granted allocated funds of USD 3 million to starts its initiative. History of PMR-Indonesia milestones illustrated as follow:
- 2017Kick off meeting Coordination meeting on implementation PMR Program (March 1, 2017)
- 2016UNDP appointed as implementing partner of PMR-Indonesia. Further, PMR-Indonesia activity lead by steering committee and working group.
- 2015The Coordinating Ministry Economic affairs appointed as program coordinator of PMR Indonesia as well as focal point of PMR Indonesia activity.
- 2012 - 2013 Proposal of PMR Indonesia approved by PMR Partner Assembly on October, 23 2013 with focused on power generation and energy-intensive industry sub sector.
- 2010Global initiative of PMR launched.